After a fast response on the beard question...the results are in!
Several opposed the whole idea and could not fathom the idea of their sweet baby faced Kevin with facial hair, some said way to go Kevin - grow it out, and the overwhelming majority said to do whatever - you can always shave it off if you don't like - SO...he took the advice to heart, got off the fence, and shaved it off last night. Bye - bye rough whiskers - we'll miss you. Baby face Kevin is back! By the way, many of you wanted to know what I thought of it...I could not decide, I was in the category of - you can always shave it off later.
Thanks for all your input!
Friday, January 23, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Aaaawww man! Oh well! Glad you are not on the fence anymore. That's gotta hurt! ;)
Post a Comment