Thursday, January 22, 2009

101 Days of School at BWF ~ January 22, 2009










Today is 101 days of school at Brookwood Forest Elementary and Nicholas' class celebrated by counting out 101 items, listing 101 words, and writing 2 papers (I thought they were so cute and funny, I just had to share):


The first is "I wish I had 101... 1 dollar bills because I want 1 hundred and 1 dollar bills so I could be rich. So I could buy me 101 lightsabers. So I could save people's lives."

Awwhh - that is so sweet!


The second paper is "When I turn 101 years old, I will... watch tv all day. Sleep and read. Wear a potty pager and pee and poop. Have surgery. Back will hurt. Wear the same clothing every day."

How funny is that?

1 comment:

Amy said...

So funny! You have to save those for him!