"As for me and my house (ZOO), we will serve the Lord."
Joshua 24:15
Saturday, January 10, 2009
Our New Wall Art
Thanks to Uncle Matt, we now have these gorgeous canvas hand prints of our family! I thought they turned out really good! Kevin and I shared one and the kids each got their own and wrote their names and year on them. They look fabulous on the wall, too.
I have been blogging our zoo since October 2008 and love it!! I enjoy taking pictures and have even been known to video the kids from time to time, so this is the perfect place for our family and friends to "see" inside our zoo. I also love to scrapbook, but don't really have the time needed to stay current, so this blog gives me the opportunity to stay up to date and to help me remember what happened when I finally get around to scrapbooking the event. Hope you enjoy this insight into our family zoo.
"People ask me, What is the purpose of life? And I respond: In a nutshell, life is preparation for eternity. We were made to last forever, and God wants us to be with Him in Heaven. "
Things I love and Enjoy - (will be ongoing because I can't think of them all right now)
I have been loving tennis this Fall - so fun!
Traveling with my family is such a fun adventure!
I also love a good snow day every once in a while!
I love to be at the beach - to see the sun shining, hear the roar of the ocean waves, and feel that soft white sand between my toes!!! It is the most relaxing thing to me!
I love Dr. Pepper!
My favorite movies are romantic ones - I just love a good true love movie!
I love to go stay a week-end in a cabin in the woods with my family. I love to hike, explore, roast hot dogs and smores over a fire.
I love when friends and family come to visit - it is sometimes sad to be so far away from those we love dearly.
I love to celebrate Birthdays!! Especially for my kids.
I really love my Tassimo Cappiccino morning addiction!
Every morning, I love to watch the squirrels and chipmunks play in the yard - they are so funny the way they chase each other and pounce around.
No comments:
Post a Comment