This is our measly attempt at a snowman :)
We just love a good snow day (our one time a year)! It started snowing sometime early in the morning and sadly stopped around 11:30am, leaving us with a good 2 to 3 inches to play in. The snow has such a powdery, bright white, perfect appearance - just stunning! Nicholas woke up first, looked outside, and quickly ran to Clayton's room, who yelped for joy! I woke up Kaylee and we all bundled up and went out to play at 8am. We had a blast throwing snowballs, making angels, and for the kids, eating the snow. What a blessing to have this fun snow day!

1 comment:
Hey! Looks like y'all had a fun time in the snow!!!
Yall all look so great all bundled up! I'm loving Kaley's cute hat (whatever you call those things!! ;))!!!
I like the way you've updated the blog, too! I'm enjoying learning more about you and your zoo! ;) Love the verse and the little addition in parentheses up top!! Ha! Ha!!
Post a Comment