Monday, March 23, 2009

Meet Izzie




































































March 21, 2009 we picked up our new Boxer girl pup, Izzie. She is precious, sweet, laid back, and smart! She loves to run with the kids and lay in our laps. She has to be near us all the time! I know, you parents of ours, are worried about Kevin. We visited a couple of boxers to test his allergies, and feel good about this. We want to try it out - every kid should have a dog, says Kevin. She is 9 weeks old and will go see our Vet friend, Andrea, this Friday. We have started crate training her and she is doing really great! Also, doing great on potty training...YAY! Kaylee likes Izzie, but has just started warming up to her wanting to play with her, I'll post pictures of her with Izzie soon.

2 comments:

Shireen said...

I LOVE the beach pics!! That's SO cool that you let your kiddos bring friends!! Yall are COOL parents! Oh, I'm ready for the beach!! :) I think we get to go in June!! Yay!!

Okay, yall did it!! Izzie is SO cute!! :) Way to go!!!

Did you get my email asking about your cousins in TX? How are they? That was so distressing to hear about. I hope they are recovering well. Thank you for letting me (and Russell) pray with you for them. Love you, Nicki.

You look FABULOUS, girl!

Tracey said...

Nicki, love the boxer & the name :-)
Tracey