Cade's Cove is an area inside the Smoky Mountain National Park. It is a perfect area to see wildlife - we saw tons of deer! Also, inside the Cove is a 5 mile trail to Abrams Falls. Kevin and I bundled up and hiked together. It was so fun hiking along the river and getting to see the beautiful waterfall! I just love all the views here in the Smoky's!
Saturday, February 21, 2009
Gatlinburg - Abrams Falls Trail in Cade's Cove
Cade's Cove is an area inside the Smoky Mountain National Park. It is a perfect area to see wildlife - we saw tons of deer! Also, inside the Cove is a 5 mile trail to Abrams Falls. Kevin and I bundled up and hiked together. It was so fun hiking along the river and getting to see the beautiful waterfall! I just love all the views here in the Smoky's!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment