Sunday, February 8, 2009

The Funroller ~ 2.8.09














































The King boys came over to play this afternoon and they brought their Funroller with them. There are not too many flat yards in Alabama - including ours - so, this Funroller really was fun! The kids would start at the top of our yard and roll down to the bottom, laughing all the way. They loved it!

2 comments:

Shireen said...

Looks like FUN!! :)

Can adults take part??? :)

Thank you for coming over, Nicki! I also appreciate the book so much...I'm looking forward to me and Russell starting to share in devotional times soon! I'm just up for a few minutes, and I'm about to go back to bed to snuggle with my hubby! I just cked my favorite blogs ;) and had to comment! :)

Love you!
Shireen

Anonymous said...

SOOOO cute! Those King kids must be fun! ha ha