My amazing friend, Shireen, came over for a visit on Saturday to catch up on our lives. She is such an inspiration to me and a blessing from above. She and her husband are expecting their first baby (boy - Rhys) soon, and when I saw this darling blue cross with scripture on it, I just to get it for them! Thank you Shireen for your friendship!
Sunday, December 14, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Nicki,
You're so SWEET! Thank you for the very sweet gift for Rhys, and thank you for the sweet blog post. I feel the same way about you. I've thought back over our time together, and it just wasn't long enough, but at the same time, we were able to catch up quite a bit!
Thank you for letting me come over and receive some love from you and your babies. :)
Love you!
P.S. Way to go, Kevin!!! Lots of ducks! Soooooooooo, do y'all eat them? Looks like y'all had a nice time at the company party, too...you look great! ;)
Post a Comment