Monday, November 10, 2008

Fall Color





The Fall colors here are just so beautiful, it amazes me. The yellows glow, the oranges blaze, and the reds pop! I started taking pictures of the colors a little past their prime,but they are still really pretty. I have found it difficult to capture the true color beauty on camera, so just take my word for it :) I made the kids go with me to Oak Mountain State Park to try and take some photos, and they were very cooperative. My kiddos are so sweet to always let me take pictures of them so often.

2 comments:

Shireen said...

Nicki,
Your kids are beautiful!
I praise the Lord that they're being raised up to be just as beautiful on the insides, as they come to know and love their Lord.
Love you, girl.

Cassidy said...

Well, it is just awesome there! I really, really miss the beutiful fall colors. A'las, it is not meant to be...thanks for sharing and as always the kids are super cute!