Our fourth day at Disney was spent going to Chef Mickey's breakfast at the Contemporary Resort and then with full bellies...off to Hollywood Studios. Being at Hollywood studios was truly where action takes center stage. I felt like we were walking around a movie set all day. We saw an action packed Indian Jones Stunt show, got to ride in a Star Wars flight simulator, played in the Honey, I Shrunk the Kids Movie set adventure area (everything was so much bigger than we were),and we took a Studio Backlot Tour where we saw an 18 wheeler catch on fire and then an avalanche of water poured down a mountain to put it out (all this was right in front of our faces)! Now for the big roller coaster type rides...Rock 'n' Roller coaster was awesome! Papa, me, Clayton, and Nicholas rode this "road trip" with twists, turns, and loops - Kaylee was not tall enough to ride it so she demanded someone ride the Twilight Zone Tower of Terror with her. I was the only volunteer. So we headed in the haunted hotel alone and got on a service elevator that drops 13 stories at random! Ughh, our stomachs dropped over and over...Kaylee even peed her pants a bit! She said she didn't want to ride that ever again and I said OK! By that time, the park was closed so we headed out for some dinner.
Friday, January 29, 2010
Day 4 @ Walt Disney World, Hollywood Studios, 1.20.10
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment