Friday, April 3, 2009

Kaylee's PK Easter Party and Egg Hunt



April 3, 2009
Kaylee's preschool class had their Easter party and egg hunt today. They got to bring 6 eggs, and us parents hid them all over, then after the kids enjoyed some yummy party foods, they got their baskets and headed out to hunt. They were able to each find 6 eggs. Kaylee found hers so fast I could barely get any good pictures! She was so excited to have candy because she LOVES candy - wonder where she gets that from?


1 comment:

Shireen said...

I can hardly wait till Rhys' first Easter egg hunt! I'm glad you're okay with them...even if it is a 'worldly' activity! ;)

Nicki, thank you for lunching ;) with me yesterday. I needed that time with you in ways you don't even know. Thank you for listening, thank you for sharing. I'm continuing to pray for little Dylan and for all that we covered.

Love you, sweet sweet friend.