Clayton, Nicholas, and I (Kevin is out of town, but will be in later today) went into Kaylee's room with a stack of 4 pancakes and a candle to wake her up by singing Happy Birthday. Clayton requested we do her birthday cake tonight when they are out of school, so they wouldn't miss it. I chuckled a bit at the request and then assured him we would wait until the whole family was together to do her birthday cake. Later this morning, I am taking Kaylee to see a kid movie for her birthday - Spookley the Square Pumpkin. Enjoy watching Kaylee's special morning birthday.
Tuesday, October 14, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
SO sweet, Nicki!
Happy Birthday, Kaylee!!!
B'day pancakes in bed! Can't beat that! :)
Love you guys!!!
That was so cute how her head just popped up! Very sweet. Madilynn recognized the Strawberry Shortcake sheets!
Post a Comment